* He should have completed the minimum educational requirement to take up the solicitorship as his profession.
* He should be able to work in teams efficiently and if required lead a team at a long established firm.
* He should aim at solving the client`s issues and problems with efficient and innovative solutions.
* He should be able to build and maintain a good relationship with his colleagues and the customers.
* He should be proficient and efficient in all branches of law and should constantly update his knowledge.